A residential property is classified as:
• a building or structure that is used or suitable for use as a dwelling
• any related land that is wholly or partly the garden for the building or structure
• any related land that is wholly or partly grounds for the residential property, and which is used or intended for use for a purpose connected with the enjoyment of the building
• any building or structure on any such related land
• any building specified in regulations as residential property.
Sign up to our regular newsletter, for first-rate analysis and opinion on all matters affecting financial advisers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
You can also connect with us on social media by clicking on the icons below. We are on LinkedIn and Twitter.